Selamat datang di Blog sederhana milik saya , dapatkan beragam info didalamnya , selamat membaca....^_^

My Great Daddy

My father is my inspiration
My father always encouraged me to stay ahead
in conducting any activity of any

My father always gave me advice
but sometimes I always argue
or ignored the advice-advice

my dad is very tenacious person and creative
in every issue my father could finish it properly
and even neatly in settlement

I sometimes wonder to my own father
but I also sometimes do not like to it
because my father's people rather sensitive and easily angered
because there are problems that come
or because they saw my behavior is sometimes too far

but I realized that my father was angry
because I made a mistake


but anyway I will not be afraid to face the angry father
if we feel justified in doing each activity
why do we fear??

and somehow you are the father ..
the greatest dad I ever had

Related Posts



blog comments powered by Disqus

Blog post